How to Create a Financial Plan
Once you understand how to analyse your financial statements, you can use them to better understand how your business works. Financial analysis not only reveals how financially healthy your business is, it also helps you understand the effectiveness of business strategies, and root causes of business problems.
Join Bill Erichson, Pacific Training Innovations and use a ‘case study’ approach to analyze your business financials. This seminar is suitable for existing businesses and for business start-ups planning to use industry standards for their financial planning.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to gain insights into the financial health of your business
- Identifying the pros and cons of your business operations
- A case study approach to financial analysis
- Introduction to ratio analysis
- How to calculate ratios
- Applying the concepts you learn to your business