Explaining Cash Flow Forecasts and the Break Even Analysis
No matter how good your idea for a product or service is, it doesn’t automatically translate into a viable business. Your business viability ultimately depends on your cash flow – even if you’re already turning a profit. Keeping your cash flow positive is one of the best ways to improve the financial health of your business and ensure you continue to grow.
Join us for our business viability package and learn how to determine, evaluate and forecast your business finances. You’ll leave understanding how to analyze the financial viability and determine the strength of your business’ cash flow for potential investors.
You will receive a 15% discount by registering for this full day package.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Discover the kind of costs associated with start-ups
- What are the financial requirements for a start-up
- Identify your overhead costs
- The three factors that determine how cash enters your business each month
- How to forecast your monthly outgoings
- Understanding cash flow calculations