What are you up to? How can your community help?
- Need help with marketing?
- Looking for more clients/referrals?
- Pitching & seeking investors/funding?
- Require affordable human resources?
- Need advice on future proofing?
Building a business or planning your next career move can be an overwhelming process.
The landscape of business and tech is experiencing rapid development and growth, and keeping up with the latest news and technological innovations can make even the brightest of minds feel like they’re falling behind.
> Tech Meet-up: Support Hub is an opportunity for you to spotlight what you’re up to and get advice, support, and feedback from our engaged and knowledgable tech community.
> It is also an opportunity for you to share your insights to those presenting!
- Anyone who wants to present will have 2 minutes to talk about what they’re up to, and what support they need.
- When the timer is up, it’s over to the audience, comprised of our local business & tech community, to offer their support and insight based on their own experience and knowledge.
Join us for an evening of networking and build relationships with your local business and tech community.
CODE OF CONDUCT
KAST (Kootenay Association for Science and Technology) is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religious affiliation. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Event participants violating these rules may face consequences including, but not limited to, expulsion from the event without a refund. By attending this event, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines. We expect our community to help us realize a safe and positive experience for everyone.