Building a high-performance B2B marketing engine can be a difficult task when you aren’t sure how to map your customer journey, create an efficient marketing mix for your business needs or implement a conversion engine to fuel your business with high quality leads that will turn into recurring customers.
In this KAST masterclass, Volition’s full-stack Marketing expert, Mira Soullen will deconstruct integral startup marketing strategies into actionable steps and learn to assign metrics that will help measure success or detect signals for improvement.
You will learn:
- How to detect if you have achieved product-market fit and are ready to scale.
- Questions your team needs to answer to map an accurate customer journey.
- Your unique marketing mix, i.e., picking the right channels of communication and distribution.
- How to bake growth into your marketing engine.
- The power of metrics, testing and innovation.
- Marketing mindset and skills that your team will need to deliver strong results.
Register for free by clicking here!
About Mira Soullen
Mira Soullen is a Marketing & Growth Advisor at Volition, as well as Vice President of Marketing at enterprise-class crowdfunding platform FundRazr. She is also a marketing guest lecturer at Langara, BCIT and Global Startup School.
For Mira, successful digital marketing is a mix of excellent execution, product-market fit, data-driven business intelligence, and customer empathy. She enjoys the process of helping entrepreneurs discover their customers and deliver the value of their inventions and products.
You can connect with Mira on LinkedIn.
About Volition Advisors
Volition brings a community-building approach to advising and events for entrepreneurs. Their vision is to create new networks and opportunities for collision, collaboration, and knowledge sharing across startup sectors and stakeholders. Learn more at www.volitionadvisors.com