Contracts form the backbone of the business world. And, throughout your small business life, you’ll be faced with numerous client and supplier contracts. Understanding the common legal terms you’ll face, as well as the key strategies to employ, will help you in negotiating contracts for your small business.
Join Brian Rudy, Synergy Business Lawyers and learn strategic contract negotiation methods and the key terms in contract law to understand.
Types of contracts covered include:
- Partnership Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Supplier Contracts
- Security Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Commercial Lease Contracts (and more!)
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The different negotiation strategies
- How to understand the objective criteria for your negotiations
- Discover the complex negotiation timeline
- The appropriate contract considerations for small business
- Key contractual terms
- How to identify which strategy to employ
Due to the rapidly evolving public health situation surrounding COVID-19, Small Business BC has reached the difficult decision to modify how we deliver our services in the coming weeks.
As an organization, our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our clients, staff and service providers. We also want to ensure we maintain the high service standards our clients expect. As such, we will be delivering all our services online, or over the phone, until further notice. See here for more information on our service changes. Please use our COVID-19 small business resources – including this practical checklist for business continuity.