If you think you are ready to start a business, we encourage you to participate in one of our FREE phone-in Starting Your Business Information Sessions.
The session is broken into 2 parts. In Part 1, we explain how to write an effective business plan. We cover each section of the business plan and provide strategies and resources to ensure your plan is well organized and consistent. In Part 2 we uncover how to make your business official.
You will learn about:
- the different types of business structures
- naming and registering your business
- where to find information about taxes, licenses and permits
- social media and websites
- sources of funding for your business
These FREE phone-in sessions are held every second Thursday at Noon (Pacific Time).
Simply phone-in using the numbers provided when you complete the registration form.