Primary Market Research to Understand Your Customer
Primary market research helps to take the guesswork out of important business decisions. Harnessing tools like surveys and focus groups, it can tell you how much your clients will spend, what motivates them to buy, and a greater understanding of customer needs and pain points.
Join Mark Eversfield, Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, as he teaches you effective tools for collecting primary market research.
Things to bring:
- A laptop or tablet
- Credentials to access your local library’s online databases
- Enthusiasm to get started!
As a bonus, purchase of this seminar includes a brief consultation with Mark Eversfield (appointment required) aimed at helping you make sense of your research findings.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The difference between quantitative and qualitative data
- How to determine your business viability
- Uncover successful methods of collecting data
- Identify the key questions to ask when conducting Market Research
- Take away on-going information search and monitoring tactics
- Key tools for gathering information
Due to the rapidly evolving public health situation surrounding COVID-19, Small Business BC has reached the difficult decision to modify how we deliver our services in the coming weeks.
As an organization, our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our clients, staff and service providers. We also want to ensure we maintain the high service standards our clients expect. As such, we will be delivering all our services online, or over the phone, until further notice. See here for more information on our service changes. Please use our COVID-19 small business resources – including this practical checklist for business continuity.