Using Social Media for Success
While it’s amazing for catching up with old friends, social media can also be a huge driver of traffic and attention to your small business. And, just because you know what social media is, does not mean you necessarily understand how to use social media to grow and develop your business.
This workshop focuses on understanding social media for small business, what it is and how it’s connecting people.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The different social media platforms and their suitability for your business
- How/if social media should be an important part of your marketing strategy
- Understand the opportunities available to you
- How to leverage social media for business growth
- Using social media for prospecting new clients
Due to the rapidly evolving public health situation surrounding COVID-19, Small Business BC has reached the difficult decision to modify how we deliver our services in the coming weeks.
As an organization, our number one priority will always be the health and safety of our clients, staff and service providers. We also want to ensure we maintain the high service standards our clients expect. As such, we will be delivering all our services online, or over the phone, until further notice. See here for more information on our service changes. Please use our COVID-19 small business resources – including this practical checklist for business continuity.